Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Lose 5 in 7 - Day 4 (late post)

Dinner's done and I "feel" the bonk. Between the feelings of dehydration and general fatigue, my 10 minute "150 wall ball" workout was truly more than I could take. Totally zapped me, even after that great breakfast. But I half expected to be a bit fatigued today. Didn't do the afternoon run - simply didn't have the energy.

Calories were up today and have good intentions for tomorrow.

Meal plan for tomorrow is as follows:

Breakfast: 1 cup Egg Beaters, 1 egg, kale, red pepper and onion in an omelet with 1/2 cup blackberries

AM Snack: 1/2 cup 1% cottage cheese with 1/2 cup broccoli

Lunch: Kale, red pepper, onion, 4 oz ham and 1/4 cup fat free mozzarella cheese

PM Snack: 1/2 scoop protein powder in 1 cup almond milk

Dinner: 4 oz chicken, 1 wedge Laughing Cow Light Swiss Cheese, 1/2 cup spinach - rolled up and baked, with 1/4 cup Lima beans and small salad.

This will provide approximately 1100 calories, 130 grams of protein, 77 grams of carbs and 29 grams of fat. I have appointments all morning, so hope to either Crossfit in the afternoon or long run from home - maybe even local gym for stepper and core.

I anticipate begin back up around 127, probably where I really was today if fully hydrated.

No comments: